• Werde jetzt Kenner mit Zugriff auf den inneren Bereich! Um Kenner zu werden einfach alle paar Wochen einen Bericht mit mehr als 100 Wörtern schreiben!
Seit
Feb 2013
Visit on Saturday 23.4

Arrived around 3 PM, I find a smaller club than usual.The part with the bar is not accessible. A new bar should be ready on Thursday or Friday.
The area for the lunch is thus much quieter than usual since the activity was concentrated in the other room.
It reminded me of the Babylon before the extension.

There was a lot of new girls since my last visit in the club. There was 2 girls seen last year in the Magnum. I'm not sure they will stay cause they were not looking very satisfied.

Not many clients were presents. At 6 PM the official count was 42 clients for 21 girls.

I spend lot of time talking to Alice, Klara is back from holidays... and for once Jeanette was available but strangely I preferred to book a spot with Milenka for a massage (sometimes I surprise myself :grins:).

My sessions:

Elli: Soon after my arrival I joined Elli. In the room she's very soft and take a good care of her client.

Theresa: Someone told me that Theresa has a basic service with most men, but when she likes someone she could be very good. It looks like she must really like me cause this was excellent. Her style is more energetic and she's also very nice after the room.

To sum up, I good day with two great rooms in two different styles :grins:.

Seit
Feb 2013
Visit on Thursday

I was back in Babylon after a few months of absence. After a long period with an intensive rate of visits followed by a long absence, it was surprising to see so many new women. I didn't knew more than half of the girls! :grins:
It was not the same with the clients as I saw lots of familiar faces.

The club remained calm all day long but it was nice talking with the "old" girls like Alice or Sascha. I had a room with Dolli. She's a pro and her service is correct although she fakes a little too obviously. But she's smart and I had a nice time with her but I'm not sure I'm going to repeat it.

It was very nice coming back to the Babylon, although I have to confess I found the Babylon a bit too expensive with its 60€ entry.

Zurück
Oben