• Werde jetzt Kenner mit Zugriff auf den inneren Bereich! Um Kenner zu werden einfach alle paar Wochen einen Bericht mit mehr als 100 Wörtern schreiben!
Seit
Feb 2013
Visit in Babylon this Saturday thanks to a 30€ gift card from a tombola given by a generous guy. Thanks a lot to him, I did well with it :grins:.

Around 25 women presents, as indicated in the planning the day after. Saturday morning, more than 30 were indicated in the planning.
Eddy wasn't there. I heard he wasn't feeling well, but Anita was here to keep the house in order.
Not many clients presents, the girls were not really satisfied with their incomes. I have the impression that Romina and Raluca worked quite well, but even Kitty wasn't happy when I talked to her before my departure at 22:30.
The food, like always was good, although I had some trouble afterwards with the spaghetti :oops:.

My rooms:

Romina: Just after I arrived at around 2 PM, I was again in the company of the lovely Romina, like often when she's present. She's now having braces for her teeth but it doesn't bother when in the room. Once again a good time with her.

Sarah? : I understood Lara when she gave me her name, but I don't see any Lara on the planning. From the pictures on the Babylon site, I would say it's probably Sarah. She's a young romanian girl with a magnificent breast.
I add a meeting with Milenka for a massage and was waiting for it in the sauna. Sarah came to me and made the sauna even hotter! I gave her an appointment for after my massage, and so did I. In the room I found that she's sounding a bit too fake but the overall service is good. I prefer our time in the sauna as the time in the room though o_O.
I think she has a good potential for improvement.

Elli: It's been now more than 3 years that I come to the Babylon regularly although I never was with Elli before. I'm really wondering why now :p! I was going in the kino to rest a little but Elli was there too and a smile later, I was laying next to her. In the room she's very soft and sweet. Unfortunately I hadn't much more energy left, but I really enjoyed my time with her. I can't wait seeing her again with a bit more strength.

To sum up: A calm Babylon this Saturday, all the women there were accessible. And I had a great time with 3 lovely women :grins:.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben