• Werde jetzt Kenner mit Zugriff auf den inneren Bereich! Um Kenner zu werden einfach alle paar Wochen einen Bericht mit mehr als 100 Wörtern schreiben!
Seit
Apr 2016
Hallo Babyloniens :cool:

As a newbie from France, I'm gonna write in english because I don't speak a word of german (oh yes : ficken? ^^), and not so sure that a lot of people understand french here.
It has taken a long time for me before writing this review because my only one visit in Babylon was in 2013. It was something totally new for me, and really impressive! I've been involved into a love story right after so I've left this kind of paradise since... But now, free, single (of course), and really decided to come back!
Anyway, it's a pleasure to discover this forum, the reviews (thanks Google Translate), and of course the pictures! I didn't think it would be possible to appreciate pictures of the ladies and the parties. Even if I don't have understand for now how to become a Babylonien member to see the private part... I still have some fields to read :p

That day of 2013... The 12 of march, a lot of snow in Elsdorf, I've arrived on the evening. What a surprise behind the door to discover pretty ladies, all fully naked... Paradise! One lady behind the bar explained me the rules, then told me mister Eddy wasn't there... So sad, too much rare to have a french boss in that kind of place... another reason to come back ;)
Then, a young brunette called Lori made me visit and... Yes the place was beautiful, but having her nice curves in the front of me, especially in the stairs, gave me some ideas, and I decided soon enough to start my journey with her.
Sweet skin, cool attitude, delicious intimacy... Hard to stay cool enough for a long ride... Good job lady

I decided to continue the visit by myself. I discovered a beautiful lady in the jacuzzi (black beauty, Précieuse I think), giving a nice blowjob to a lucky man well installed in the bath... Pretty cool!
A little moment (soft, indeed) with a brunette beauty in the sauna and I decided to eat something. Few minutes next to the bar, appreciating two ladies dancing at the pole dance, then Julia, young blond lady came to me. Lovely body, I had to take her into my arms!
On the first floor, in the little place, she gave me a fantastic treatment... 'don't know if I spent much more time into her mouth or into... what a doggy anyway :goil:

So sad, I had to leave quick after because of the hour, on my way to the airport soon on the morning.
Great stuff in my memory, and since that day... As an old legend I have always thought I would be back!

Thanks for the time spent to read. Hope to contribute much more soon enough.
My pleasure to continue to discover your reviews, pictures, news and parties. Long live the Babylon!

Zurück
Oben