• Werde jetzt Kenner mit Zugriff auf den inneren Bereich! Um Kenner zu werden einfach alle paar Wochen einen Bericht mit mehr als 100 Wörtern schreiben!
Seit
Jun 2014
Ich kann sehr schlecht Deutsch schreiben, also ich gehe weiter auf English.

Joy is a very nice girl, she's natural and unspoiled. We started talking when she was playing on the machines and she honestly did not expect any intrest from me. She offered me cigarettes, gave me 2 euro to play on the other machine and then refused to accept the money I won with her 2 euros. Off course I insisted she had to take it and she gambled it all away. I waited (a long time) for her to finish playing. One of the other girls gave her (and me) hints to go to a room, she still did not understand that by now that guy that was hanging around with her for almost an hour was interested in her. She was completely surprised and apologised for playing so long when she understood my intentions.

To be honest; she is not my type (solely based on looks). The tattoo of her "brothers" name on her arm rises for me more questions and would normally be a huge turn-off. But she is incredibly nice. I am a frequent clubvisitor for many years and that has made me cynical about compliments girls give and almost everything they say. But I believe this little beauty when she says she likes spending time with me.
She is also very correct. She does not try to stall. If we / I finish in half an hour, she gives some cuddles and we leave the room. Afterwards she keeps giving me a little bit of attention, without any pressure to go again.

To be honest; this little girl puzzles me. In the room she is the best I ever had. I normally never repeat with the same girl, because it creates expectations for the next time. I have been to Babylon 3 times now and she never tries to claim me. I could not help myself last time and brought her some Belgian chocolates, and she seemed honnestly happy with it.

She also likes to go in the jacuzzi, doesn't use too much make up or false nails. She's the girl next door type.

Communication is limited, her german and english are not very good, but improving and enough to have some smalltalk.

For people that wonder how she is in the room: I consider that private. Let's call it normal, natural in our case.

Seit
Mai 2014
Das würde mich auch mal interessieren. Eine echt nette Frau.
Ich hoffe, dass sie wiederkommt und nicht verschreckt worden ist wie so manch andere Frau in der Vergangenheit

Zurück
Oben