• Werde jetzt Kenner mit Zugriff auf den inneren Bereich! Um Kenner zu werden einfach alle paar Wochen einen Bericht mit mehr als 100 Wörtern schreiben!
  • Vatertag im Babylon am Donnerstag, den 9. Mai 2024

Zur Einladung
Seit
Jul 2016
Just a short message to ask about the kontakt formular. I submitted a question last week asking info on the free entrance possibilities regarding your birthday. Sadly i did not get an answer?

I visited Babylon frequently in the past and wanted to visit again after a period in which i was not able to visit for while
I am a bit disappointed that i did not get an answer (its not about the free entance) but if you have a kontak formular then i expect an answer at some point whats the use of this form of communication if you never get an answer.

However just my observation maybe Eddy can try to improve on this

Hope to be able to visit soon as i always liked my visits in Babylon in the past.

Kind regards,

John (Australia)

Admin

Babylonier
Seit
Dez 2010
The contact form of our forum is the contact form for the webmaster, not for the club.
The know more about the club you should use a translation program, ask in the board or call the club directly.

For a free entry you have to show you id-card to proof your birthday. That´s all.

Seit
Feb 2011
The contact form of our forum is the contact form for the webmaster, not for the club.
The know more about the club you should use a translation program, ask in the board or call the club directly.

For a free entry you have to show you id-card to proof your birthday. That´s all.

Is the free birthday entry only on the day of your birthday or is it also valid in the week before or after your birthday? Because I have always another party on my birthday I could never come to Babylon on my birthday, but I've been there shortly before or after my birthday, but never really wondered if a free entry would be valid shortly before or after the birthday. Just asking, might also be relevant for other people / colleagues

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Admin

Babylonier
Seit
Dez 2010
Probably you will have the same story one or two days before or after your birthday. And now please leave me alone and call the club if you need more details.

Zurück
Oben