• Werde jetzt Kenner mit Zugriff auf den inneren Bereich! Um Kenner zu werden einfach alle paar Wochen einen Bericht mit mehr als 100 Wörtern schreiben!
Saunaclub Samya in Köln Rodenkirchen
Seit
Sep 2021
Club Mondial / FKK Samya / Babylon Sauna Club - 2, 3, 4 & 5 May 2022

Nudist Samya - 3 May 2022 (14:00 - 22:00)

Entry:
€50 to enter to include bathrobe, towels, flip-flops, buffet, coffee, soft drinks and draft beer.

Facilities (******** 8/10)
-Buffet
-Sauna
-Steam Room
-Masseur
-cinema
-Rest / Wellness Area
-Open smoking area

Default Session (CBJ, No FK): 50430.

Room Quality / Cleanliness: ******** 8/10.

Clientele: A mix of middle-aged local regulars and visiting businessmen.

Selection:
-Low quantity and average quality. Almost all are from Romania. At peak on the day (20:00), maybe 20 girls present. Mostly 5s to 7s, one or two 8s or 9s.
-A large proportion of the girls in attendance were young and disinterested.
-General FKK Samya selection / service has been in decline since mid-2010s, further accelerated by pandemic.
-Observed in Attendance: Andar, Anissia, Diana, Francesca, Matilda, Milena.

Logistics:
-The main action happens in a bar area which has a dance stage surrounded by seating / lounging areas.
-All of the girls hang around the bar area dressed in lingerie / bikinis and stripper heels.
-In general, girls attempt to catch your eye and wave / gesture. Some are more forthright ("you want sex with me?").
-Generally girls are in no rush to close the deal, so some small talk is an option if that is what you like. After 5 / 10 minutes, things tend to move into negotiation.
-Generally, the FKK Samya standard session pre-July 2017 is still available from a only minority, most of which charge extra.

Experience:

I approached Anissia (tall, slim Asian). Bad vibe and immediate up-sell of €50 for BBBJ. Politically declined. She seemed disinterested anyway (I like to think that this is her general attitude, rather than with me specifically :)).

Session 1:
-Diana, petite blonde, multiple tattoos including left forearm sleeve.
-Agreed 50430 including BBBJ ("my first session today so I guess so"), no FK.
-Session was ok, wouldn't repeat.

Session 2:
-Milena, late-20s, Italian blonde, multiple tattoos, super pair of bolt-ons.
-BBBJ requested and offered for +30 which I declined.
-50430 default session. It was ok, might repeat if I ever visit again.

I spotted Francesca (tall, slim Romanian, multiple tattoos most notably rosary beads on hand). Previously (pre-pandemic) experienced many suberb sessions with her. Unfotrunately circumstances did not offer opportunity to repeat.

Conclusion:

I started visiting FKK Samya in late 2000s when combination of pricing model / facilities / selection / service was in my opinion exemplary and continued to be so until mid-2010s.

Since then, selection / service has been in decline, ironically since facilities were upgraded with major renovations at that time.

The fact is that pricing model of €50 entry and 50430 has been in place for over 15 years. Thus, if pricing model is fixed, then it is inevitable that selection / service will deteriorate (in the grocery industry, this is called "shrinkflation").

Allowing for inflation over the past 15 years, FKK Samya pricing model should now be €70 entry and 70430. This would be acceptable to me if selection and service was maintained.

However, it seems to me that majority of revenue here is now generated from local regulars that go to "party" and flirt with / ogle girls without any intention to session. As a result, maintenance of selection / service is not a priority of management.

Thus, it seems to me that the golden age of FKK Samya is over and unlikely to return. Therefore, regrettably my time as a reasonably regular visitor has come to an end, albeit leaving me with some wonderful memories of my many times there.

See Club Mondial and Saunaclub Babylon threads for other reports.

Please feel free to reach out with any queries, observations, clarification requests etc.

Seit
Feb 2022
Es ist nicht so einfach über das Samya zu schreiben.
Eigentlich gefällt mir einiges am Club sehr gut: Der Eintrittspreis ist ok. 50 Euro, der 5. Eintritt frei, also eigentlich 40 Euro. Dafür sehr gutes Essen sowie freies Bier und die bei den Angestellten herrscht ein nettes Klima, alle sind sehr freundlich und arbeiten anscheinend gut zusammen, das ergibt ein gutes Ambiente.

Zu den Mädchen kann ich aus meiner Sicht Folgendes sagen: Manchmal sind extrem viele Frauen da, manchmal nicht so viele. Dann wechselt die Belegschaft mitunter sehr schnell. Ich habe schon manchmal zu viel Auswahl gehabt und manches Mal zu wenig, wobei ich immer am Wochenende da war.

Die Zimmer waren zumeist gut. ein paar der Mädchen bieten einen sehr guten Service, mir fällt gerade Chiara ein, die zum festen Stamm gehört. Auch Cameron, Helene, Jolie fallen mir da ein. Manche Namen bringen wenig, weil es eben viele Marias gibt. Allerdings ist der Service relativ teuer. Ich stehe auf schlanke Mädchen, und die habe ihren Preis. Es geht theoretisch mit 50 los aber für GF6 sinds dann 100 für 30 Min. Und manchmal sogar ohne Küssen.

Am Wochenende ist dann nachts Party angesagt. Die Musik wird laut und türkisch, es wird getanzt und wie ein Vorredner schon sagte läuft das dann in Richtung Disco und manche Gäste gehen anscheinend gar nicht aufs Zimmer.

Fazit: zum Abfeiern mit Freunden ist das Samya nicht schlecht. Wenn auf den Taler nicht ankommt auch von den Mädchen her zu empfehlen. Vor dem Zimmer aber genau drauf achten, was im Preis enthalten ist.

Zurück
Oben