• Werde jetzt Kenner mit Zugriff auf den inneren Bereich! Um Kenner zu werden einfach alle paar Wochen einen Bericht mit mehr als 100 Wörtern schreiben!
  • Vatertag im Babylon am Donnerstag, den 9. Mai 2024

Zur Einladung
Seit
Aug 2012
Hello,
I visited babylon about a month ago. Sorry for taking so long to give my review...

I arrived to babylon on a monday afternoon. Took a taxi from cologne (about 60 eur) and went in. I had no idea what to really expect as this was my first time at an fkk club. Before this i usually went to pascha club.

They host explained to me that i will pay entry at front and following, ill only pay when i leave for any activity i decide to do. This is great as it meant i could throw all my stuff in the locker and wont need to carry a wallet with me.

A girl was hooked with me to take me to the lockers, give me a towel and ask me to shower.
After doing so i went up to the main area where there was loads of food, a coffee machine and a bar.
Got myself a coffee and sat on the bar when a beautiful romanian girl sat on the sofa against me looking all shy towards me.
I made my move and sat besides her introducing myself and asking about her.
She was Alexa, an amazing red head, white skin romanian girl.
I asked for details and a few minutes later found myself kissing her.
We went to one of the rooms (nice big room) where she arranged the bed and we both started kissing on.
She was a real gfe, kissing with passion and letting me finger her while going down on me. We fucked for a bit and then she went back to bbbj, sucking me dry.
We stayed a bit more in the room to fool around and left.
I went to shower again, and after coming up, she had prepared a ice cold beer for me at a table besides the bar.
Sitting on the bar was one of the prettiest girls ive ever seen. I thought she was latin, but it turned out it was katharina another romanian. Black hair, tanned, with small perky tits.

Alexa, who understood that im into anal (she wasnt) started telling me which of the girls are, and which are considered good at things.
I asked if its possible to have a threesom with her and katharina and after asking her, they said yes. We sat at the bar for a while and i went to hold them both, enjoying the fact i had two unbelievable women with me...
We all went up to an even nicer room...
They both started kissing me, in turns, taking orders from me on what to do.
My best moment was fucking katharina when alexa was licking my balls. Wow.
I fucked both in turns, and both sucked me off. I decided to pay the bit extra to cum in their mouths together....again, wow....

We all went down afterwards. I rested for a bit with a drink.

After a shower, i decided to go with alexa's recommendation and asked arianna to join me for anal.
Arianna is this tiny cute blond, with an amazing body and a tiny ass....i was suprised she was into anal.
We had a great session together, including anal, where i came in her mouth.

Overall, i spent 4 hours and 350 eur on probably the best sexual experience i will ever have in my life....(or at least until the next time i'll visit babylon)

Service : 10
Girls are mostly 7-10

My favorite was obviously Alexa that was both cute, amazing and gave the best bj i ever had.
Katharina was the best looking in my taste. Im so glad i went for the threesom

Will go back?
Counting the minutes to my next trip to cologne!

Zurück
Oben