• Werde jetzt Kenner mit Zugriff auf den inneren Bereich! Um Kenner zu werden einfach alle paar Wochen einen Bericht mit mehr als 100 Wörtern schreiben!

Hidden part of the forum

Seit
Jul 2016
When I was at Babylon last friday I asked the Thekefrau how I could get acces to the hidden part of the forum. I understood I could get acces by coming to the club en say my nickname, so they can check if I was really a visitor of the club. (I visited the club three times the last weeks, the Thekefrau recognised me, so I didn't think that would be a problem.)
But she told me: "You have to post a certain number of reactions on the forum and then you will get acces. Or you can ask the chief if you could get acces, but he's not here today."
It seemed she was not 100% sure about how it works, so I'm asking here for being sure. Is it right the entrance to the hidden part is related to a number of posts on the forum? Or should I ask it to someone else when I visit the club again?

Ich werde es auch auf Deutsch versuchen. (Entschuldigung für mein Deutsch...):
Ist es richtig dass man das geslossen Teil des Forums kan sehen nach ein bestimmte Anzahl Berichte dass sie geschrieben haben? Oder braucht man es zu fragen an jemand in den Club? (Wie ich Freitag hatte getan, aber ohne Erfolg.. Veilleicht jemand anderes versuchen..;) )

Vielen Dank!

Seit
Apr 2013
Nein. Du musst nicht eine gewisse Anzahl von Beiträgen geschrieben haben.
Schreib doch Cheffe eine pm.
Manchmal reagiert er sogar.

Seit
Mai 2012
When I was at Babylon last friday I asked the Thekefrau how I could get acces to the hidden part of the forum. I understood I could get acces by coming to the club en say my nickname, so they can check if I was really a visitor of the club.

That´s the way I know.

Seit
Jul 2016
Nice, may be I asked the wrong Thekefrau... ;) Do you have got acces to the whole forum now?

Zurück
Oben