• Werde jetzt Kenner mit Zugriff auf den inneren Bereich! Um Kenner zu werden einfach alle paar Wochen einen Bericht mit mehr als 100 Wörtern schreiben!

Lucromanov

Babylonier
Seit
Jun 2013
In the Team “B”

She fucks in the second division of Babylon. Or in the team "B", not in the top 10. We would like that she takes so much pleasure to fiddle with the cock of her customers whom she has with the bar of dance where she is really good. Confuses Babylon with Lido:grins:. It is not because she is flat as a breadboard that she has to behave in room as a baker woman who would have lost her round loaves in the kneading machine at the time of putting her baguette in the oven. Libido close to zero, using simulation. Phone rings when acting, it’s very nice... Commonplace sexual services without fun. GFE in the good average of the club (high average moreover), not a bad level, but Eva does, and only does. Not a real bad choice but not really the best. I understand she can make illusion with sleepy customers:G. Probability of renewal: 50 %. If the top 10 has flu.

Notice : a serie of newcomers to test in Babylon!

Seit
Mai 2013
Sorry Lucromanov,
but when i read youre respecles lines (flat as a breadboard) it dont wonder me, that you was not really sympatic in her mind.
And parallel her for me perfect body, is this pretty woman so emotional, that it depends on sympathie.
If she likes the guest just a lil the hour with her is really perfect gf6.

Sorry for my Bad english!

Lucromanov

Babylonier
Seit
Jun 2013
Clarification

Sorry, it was just for the pleasure of the fun play on words and images since my opinion, I recognize that it is not very elegant and I apologize:cool2:, and I want to hurt nobody, but you know the girls are rather resistant in this kind of events! Don't forget, our hobby is also a game and, believe me, they know it!
Sorry to disappoint the president of the fan club! I have real respect for your opinion and girls. And have good times with her!

Lucromanov

Babylonier
Seit
Jun 2013
My advice

Hello Carl,

You can now find her! Do not forget to bring to your poledance superwoman:
- A photo dedicated by Nadia Comaneci (Olympic champion of gymnastics, an idol in Romania)
- The dancer’s dress that goes with it, cuts 12 years for her, don't mistake with The Swan's Lake...only naked is not adapted, she seems to a poor bird lost on a branch during a windy tempest after lost plumage,
- The text book of learning of the perfect small baker woman, she is not very gifted to knead bread dough and warm up french sticks,
- And the list of the dishes of cake shop and pastry which make take some kilogs in a few weeks, :gewicht:

So, I am sure that she will make for you big kisses:lb:

I make fun Carl, Don’t worry, I'm so minded, and enjoy in Babylon! :):

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lucromanov

Babylonier
Seit
Jun 2013
My dear Carl,

The girls are less touchy than you, Carl, they know that it is a game - and a not so easy job, I know as well as you - and they do not make a drama of some written words even if this is not funny for you. I remind you that they are professionals and I admire a lot of them. A club is like a sort of theater, especially Babylon, and it is for this we like it so much. So, we have the right of review and even of criticism sometimes hard. If you knew of what they think of their customers sometimes:nagel:...and it is not a problem for me, I accept the rules, I am very far from some revenge. You should accept them and to take things as they are. I do not laugh either at you or at her or somenone else. I comment the reality as I feel and I see with my way, maybe a little bit too making funny, for you. It's called freedom of speaking, and I think it is important.
I have respectful of your opinion, and I think you take things too much on the first degree, Be respectful of mine,

Have a good week, Carl, and good luck for everything,

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Seit
Feb 2013
I am wondering who is this Lucromanov but I think I know.
In every "hookers" forum that exist he put a bad review about Eva and even he used a privat photo of her in one of the forums. Why you don't put the photo in this forum? Are you afraid to do that?
And no Lucromanov, Eva is not that girl who will satisfy you with the very dirty things you want in the room and now you are disappointed? I rather think you never had an experience with her.
You are not interested in her but why you give a comment on Carls saying that she is back?
I agree with Carl give this Lucromanov a ban because he is only out on a revenge!

Lucromanov

Babylonier
Seit
Jun 2013
Bab-bab-bab, Bab-bab-ylon... (Bitch boys musik)

Oh, keep cool, guys! :cool2:

Dear Stylo, " chief inspector ", You novelist? I believe that it is the paranoia with your story, strange web disease:pirat:...but I m able to understand.
I met Eva in this club and it was not so good. She knows well that I was dissatisfied - and apologized for it and I thanked her - and when we see each other, there is no problem, we speak about everything, she is cute and clever, it is true also. The same jokes about her make her laugh:grins:, I said to her directly before and she joked about, and we were several around, more. She is more open-minded than you and she’s proud with its thin body. Believe me, the girls are not hurt, it is a theater I say to you. :)
You too much touchy and play junky knights. Need you to play a beautiful role? We wonder why? I have my small idea...and I don’t write, I don’t like public accusation, it is not a gentlemen’s way.:13:
I have nothing against Carl or you or somebody else, just the pleasure to joke and you can do the same with me. A forum like this one is for information and relax times. I shall not be hurt, I guarantee it. But not to threaten with wickedness and contempt, it is not good for the reputation of the forum and the club. I support the club and the team I like. You not.
I accept the review and I am sorry to shock. If my comments, my style or funny way don’t please you, don’t read them.
By the way, how can we have some pic of a girl never experienced as you think wrong? Your comment doesn’t make sense. And what are the “dirty things” about which you speak? I do not understand from you, a regular customer of sex places. Look at the services of the girls on their web presentation, and the "dirty things " you have for each of the girls, especially Eva (gangbangs, bizarr, natursekt, bondage, assdildofucking, fistfucking,...), you are absolutely contradictory my dear, and you want to give us some moral lesson :grins:? Maybe like you not the sex and you feel guilty? Otherwise don’t come any more to Babylon, too dirty for you, the best club of NRW and I claim it,
Glad to debate with you (but on a cool way):),

Then, Life is too short, I forgive you and I wish you a good continuation (with sex pleasure, don’t forget sex pleasure), In Babylon for sure!

Best regards,

Seit
Feb 2013
Lucromanov the only thing you do in your reply is telling lies to plead youself free.
You think this forum and the club is a theater then you are the clown. :grins:

Zurück
Oben