• Werde jetzt Kenner mit Zugriff auf den inneren Bereich! Um Kenner zu werden einfach alle paar Wochen einen Bericht mit mehr als 100 Wörtern schreiben!
  • Vatertag im Babylon am Donnerstag, den 9. Mai 2024

Zur Einladung

Admin

Babylonier
Seit
Dez 2010
Very nice girl, face and body. Excellent social time on sofa. But she has to learn some things more to reach the Babylon level. French kiss are not very deep. Muschifingers are too much evasive...and no BJ on sofa... Do the job and not bad. Great potential anyway. 30 minutes are enough to enjoy.

Info from our voting-script.

Admin

Babylonier
Seit
Dez 2010
If your english is better than mine, dear Chatnix, you are free to improve it.
If your english is better than the one from the writer inside the comment-box, you are free to improve it, also.
Thank you very much.

Seit
Feb 2011
Info from our voting-script.
I was recently in babylon and spotted a girl with a very nice smile, cute face and super body sitting for most of the time on one of the couches in the back of the club. What caught my attention was the fact that she was never ever really in FKK dress. She kept a towel around her waist the whole time, when walking around as well as when sitting on the couch. That made me a little suspicious: does she want to hide something? As a result I was reluctant to approach her - actually I was wating (unsuccessfully) until she would remove the towel - and decided to have a great session with Lolita instead where - as with all other girls in Babylon that are running around in FKK dress - "what you see is what you get". Based on the Anwesenheitsliste and the description of the girls I could not figure out who that girl with the towel around her waist really was, but I'm pretty convinced now that that must have been Dolli and based on the feedback from colleagues I think I'll need to return to Babylon soon now to have a session with Dolli myself ;-)

Seit
Feb 2012
If your english is better than mine, dear Chatnix, you are free to improve it.
If your english is better than the one from the writer inside the comment-box, you are free to improve it, also.
Thank you very much.

sry, ich begreife nicht warum hier mein Nickname auftaucht. Ich hab weder hier etwas geschrieben noch jemandes Englisch kritisiert.

Hab ich etwa versehentlich irgend so ein Button geklickt? Täte mir leid.
Chatnix

Seit
Feb 2012
Ok, I've got it.

Obviously I accidentally clicked the button "schlecht formuliert", that means "poor wording".

I did it unnoticedly and very unintentionally, sory for that.

I'm far removed from criticising or trying to improve the wording of any user's post.

Chatnix

Zurück
Oben