• Werde jetzt Kenner mit Zugriff auf den inneren Bereich! Um Kenner zu werden einfach alle paar Wochen einen Bericht mit mehr als 100 Wörtern schreiben!

Chanel - an authentic girlfriend experience

Seit
Jun 2017
Much better than the reports above indicate. Maybe we just hit it off better, maybe she liked me, maybe she has improved!

Seit
Aug 2017
Beautiful, kind, small, friendly, funny, smart, sensitive, understanding, feeling, did I say beautiful?
She gave me an authentic girlfriend experience.

I had the time of my life with Chanel. She was very relaxed with me. I wasn't performing as I wanted, but she totally handled that with decency and sensitivity. I felt accepted.

She was funny. For instance, she quipped about my hair, but wasn't shy of it. She also claimed my legs were wide like like a woman, right before she jumped on my lap and made me worship her.

Her BJ was the best I had. She was very thorough and didn't forget a single part of me.

As I was tired, and a bit disappointed with myself for reasons that are to many words in this post, I couldn't finish. We simple enjoyed some more time cuddling and me enjoying her attention as I watched and touched her body.

If anyone that speaks to her were to ever tell her about my review here, please make sure to tell her that "The hairy Dutch guy with the woman legs is still happy, and will be less tired and perform better next time".

I'm a fan!

:knutscha:

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Zurück
Oben