• Werde jetzt Kenner mit Zugriff auf den inneren Bereich! Um Kenner zu werden einfach alle paar Wochen einen Bericht mit mehr als 100 Wörtern schreiben!
Seit
Feb 2016
Could any kind colleague please explain Babylons birthday options.
Afer first visit to Babylon last year, and finding it the friendliest club, it is now top choice for my next birthday venue.

I've noticed: reduced admission; birthday announcements saying "private message for codeword"; and now there's an event calendar. Ive not reqested restricted area access, so could be info that I cant see.
Unsure what the current options are, I just want some open event so I can say hello (in Scottish) to other Babylonians. And hopefully encourage a few extra to attend.
I also need to get out of hospital in time!

M

Maanke

It is a good idea: Sign me up whenever you will celebrate!
Maybe we will see Us.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Seit
Feb 2016
[QUOTE=": Sign me up whenever you will celebrate....
[/QUOTE]

Would but how?

Hope to see you:
March 04
Saturday

Tbc ( awaiting post operation clearance, now in que waiting for hospital theatre space).

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Seit
Apr 2013
Write a PM to Eddy, set a date and a code together with him. The Guests need to tell the code (word or sentence) at the reception, then they will pay reduced entry price of 40 Euro.
In case enough guests join your party, you will most probably get a 30 min. room with a girl of your choice for free. Details should be discussed and agreed with Eddy beforehand, but I think you need 10 guests at least.

He does not like if the code is written open to everyone on the forum, so distribute it just to the guests you invite.

Just to mention it, you will have free entry anyhow. Either at the date of your birth (without party), or at your party.

To anyone:
Please correct me in case something is wrong. Things may have changed meanwhile.

Seit
Feb 2016
Thanks, Sailor, for your very helpfull reply. Nice to read this when Iv'e just come round from surgery.
Fingers crossed, when enough bandages come off, that I'm fit to drive by my birthday and that your info still applies.

I'll contact Cheffe/Eddy about it.

Zurück
Oben