• Werde jetzt Kenner mit Zugriff auf den inneren Bereich! Um Kenner zu werden einfach alle paar Wochen einen Bericht mit mehr als 100 Wörtern schreiben!
Seit
Feb 2016
As for the updates:
It's great when you renovate the club,
Is the club just outside or even indoors renovated?
I have read that the outdoor renovation will be completed in 2 weeks when I will be coming next weekend, can I bathe in the swimming pool?

Thank you and keep it, great work!

Seit
Mrz 2012
My session with Antonia was a bit lower then usual babylon quality.
Pre-sales were ok, but a bit pushy and needy all the time.
Finally I exepted a room, I shouldn't have.

Limited kissing, blowjob was well done and deep. Lots of variation.
Sex she preferred on top in order to finish quickly. I change to doggy, but she kept positioning so I couldn't enter fully and go all the way.
A less good session for me personally that time

Michel

Babylonier
Seit
Apr 2017
Perhaps the most surprising girl in Babylon. I have been with her 2 or 3 times already. Unpredictable and full of perverse attitudes. I was sitting next to the water distribution machine then she came sitting next to me with a towel around her hips. Then suddenly she took the towel out and looked into my eyes with her so deep charcoal eyes : Meaning "hey, haven't you seen yet what changed? " She was entirely naked now showing off the giant lips of her sex! Wow! Then 30 seconds later, she found that was not good enough, she took off my towel and tipped me naked on the sofa next to, in the sight of everyone in the room :) Then we have been in a room. Once the job finished, she simply sat down beside me and she lit a cigarette meaning, that's ok, good job! Another time, the first time she approached me in fact, I was eating a plate sitting on one of these stools at a high table. She came close, started to talk and in order to convince me, for that it is still necessary, she advanced her pelvis, spread her legs and stretched her huge lips of her sex with her fingers before my eyes. Wow! What a perverse and unpredictable girl! I drove her back home at midnight and it was also very fun this trip outside with her, thanks to her perfect english. You till owe me 100€ for the taxi ;-) I like you Antonia ;-)

Zurück
Oben