• Werde jetzt Kenner mit Zugriff auf den inneren Bereich! Um Kenner zu werden einfach alle paar Wochen einen Bericht mit mehr als 100 Wörtern schreiben!
  • Vatertag im Babylon am Donnerstag, den 9. Mai 2024

Zur Einladung

Kelly - Black Beauty at Babylon Saunaclub

Admin

Babylonier
Seit
Dez 2010

Black Pearl Kelly - class blacky in FKK Saunaclub Babylon

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Seit
Jan 2016

Top class girl Kelly at Saunaclub Babylon in Esldorf near Cologne

I am a not infrequent visitor to Babylon but had not been for 6 months prior to last week. I particularly like African girls and Bablyon is well known in this respect. I am a particular fan of Naomi and have had some of my best ever sessions with her --- I hope she comes back.

On a previous visit I had a session with Kelly that was also top class. When i arrived I did not at first see her and many of the others I like, such as Maya, were not there either. Eventually we met up and after a warm up in the main lounge with intense DFK and her stroking my dick under the towel we commenced a 2 hour session in the new whirlpool. Then to a room where we enjoyed a hectic and highly erotic time of DFK, facesitting, oral both ways and me coming once on her face and the second time on her mouth.

Overall, a premier service and if Naomi comes back then I will have a very hard choice to make!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Zurück
Oben