• Werde jetzt Kenner mit Zugriff auf den inneren Bereich! Um Kenner zu werden einfach alle paar Wochen einen Bericht mit mehr als 100 Wörtern schreiben!

Violetta - perfect polish bitch in Saunaclub Babylon near Cologne

Lucromanov

Babylonier
Seit
Jun 2013

Violetta - perfect polish bitch in Saunaclub Babylon near Cologne

A new one and a new star! Violetta is very cute for social time and it is right she speaks several foreign languages. This sex lady is smart and intelligent. In room, she delivers a top service with fantasies and creative action, We made sex in a big room upstairs and it was great. Violetta is involved in intercourse and I think she likes it. I booked her for one hour because she worths! And I will come back.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Seit
Apr 2012
Yeap, a girl from somewhere else! I know her since spring this year, this moment she was shy and unsafe about her doing. She told me she will try and earn some startup money, but will finish end of summer this year, she wanna return to this, she has so hard studied for. Now its beginning of winter and she is still "try and earn some startup money" ;);)

Well, me too start running crazy about all she was able to spend, what I got experience from her, while we meet in club. All I asked more, she denied.

But one lazy and very nice summer evening, a club colleague told me about his experiances with her, this moment I've get a deja vue! That was the beginning of the end....

Everyone who like to be illusionized, should honor her. Those who beleae a little bit in truth, should make quickly a due diligence about her and build up his objective mind.

I really will not doing bad to a real girl, really not, some members of this forum will remember on me! But Violetta isn't real, she is a perfect actor on HER dark side of life.

To the subjective guys: Enjoy your burlesque....

Sorry, but its me, Weristes

@Violetta: Sorry for my bad grammar and orthographic faults :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben