• Werde jetzt Kenner mit Zugriff auf den inneren Bereich! Um Kenner zu werden einfach alle paar Wochen einen Bericht mit mehr als 100 Wörtern schreiben!

Not smoking girls / Nichtraucher Damen

Seit
Feb 2016
The ladies inclinations sometimes include "Rauchen"as an attribute. To me as a non-smoker this is a negative point. I don't much enjoy ashtray mouths, and can appreciate why non-smoking girls may be reluctant to kiss heavy smokers.

I'm guessing that "Rauchen" is not shown for every girl that smokes. Perhaps it should be.
It's easy to tell a heavy smoker when you meet, but knowing if (any) non smokers are scheduled would be helpfull.

The word Nichtraucher, is a negative term, and Babylon inclinations don't mention what's not done, though I've seen this elsewhere. So is there some better name? Healthy lungs; fresh mouth;.... any ideas. Perhaps Babylon can lead the way!

Failing that, a current list of non-smokers.... anyone?

Nickme

Babylonier
Seit
Okt 2012
Hangupdown,

if a girl do not smoke, then I mention it in my reports.
It is not important for me, but for other guys.. non smokers.
I am a smoker. But i stopped smoking now for more than 6 months. I'm an addict. I'm a stopped smoker ;)

You may ask a girl you want to fuck, to refresh her mouth before you'll go fucking. They want to earn money.. most of them ;)

For this I have chewing gum cherry mint, that I can offer. The girls like that flavour. And they will like that or another flavour in your mouth.

Nick

Seit
Feb 2016
A kiss before the room, this seems not a problem at Babylon, is maybe the most sure method.
One Babygirl, who did smoke, passed this test anyway - perhaps not a heavy smoker.

Did find at other clubs some girls would not kiss b4 room. One time ending up with a severe ashtray mouth, after two kisses my mouth was coated in tar. Mouthwash; mint and beer no help, despite no more kisses the disgusting taste remained for the whole session. Eventual fix was a whisky mouthwash!

Now if a girl smokes: no pre kiss = no session.

Seit
Jul 2016
I'm non-smoker, but I don't mind people in clubs smoking around me. I suppose more than 90% of the girls are smoking, but as long as I don't have the feeling to kiss an ash tray it's ok.

Guys, to be honest I regularly, not only in summer time, recognize men smelling like....... last Saturday a guy on the other side of the locker room opened his one and the smell of his locker dispensing immediately in the room remembered me the song "..... you turn me inside out...." in another way.:13:

Zurück
Oben