• Werde jetzt Kenner mit Zugriff auf den inneren Bereich! Um Kenner zu werden einfach alle paar Wochen einen Bericht mit mehr als 100 Wörtern schreiben!
Seit
Aug 2017
There's plenty of Katja worship in this thread already. I'll add mine and keep it short.

I chatted with Katja several times during my visit, and I shared a room with her. And she was the only one (of three that day) that got this tired stallion to a climax.

Totally a girlfriend experience. Her (french) kissing is phenomenal. Her cuddling and touching is perfect. I could hardly keep it in even before we were lying down, that's how excited she got me.

Safe to say I had a perfect experience, and if I run into her again, I'll make sure it's into her indeed. WOW!

Seit
Aug 2017
There's plenty of Katja worship in this thread already. I'll add mine and keep it short.

I chatted with Katja several times during my visit, and I shared a room with her. And she was the only one (of three that day) that got this tired stallion to a climax.

Totally a girlfriend experience. Her (french) kissing is phenomenal. Her cuddling and touching is perfect. I could hardly keep it in even before we were lying down, that's how excited she got me.

Safe to say I had a perfect experience, and if I run into her again, I'll make sure it's into her indeed. WOW!

Zurück
Oben