• Werde jetzt Kenner mit Zugriff auf den inneren Bereich! Um Kenner zu werden einfach alle paar Wochen einen Bericht mit mehr als 100 Wörtern schreiben!
Seit
Feb 2016
Saturday, from 12:00 or so.

I'm looking forward to putting some faces to names from the Forum.

Sorry not to give more notice. I was, until today, unsure that I could make it.

I have suggested a
password to Eddy, but yet don't know if it will work. pm me if you want to give it a try.

For those unable to make Saturday, I will also be around on Friday 3rd.

Look for the man not wearing a kilt.

.........................................................................................................................................................................
Some would say:
Gyads! fit wye div min get affa blootered, when there's muckle couthy quines with rare queets and dowp to hud, kittle and interficker.

( Golly! Why do men get awfully drunk, when there's many pleasant girls with fine ankles and buttocks to hold, tickle and *#! " }

Seit
Apr 2013
.........................................................................................................................................................................
Some would say:
Gyads! fit wye div min get affa blootered, when there's muckle couthy quines with rare queets and dowp to hud, kittle and interficker.

Zum Glück steht die Übersetzung drunter. Google Translate versagt zu 90%. :grau: :grins:
I can not make it on Saturday :(.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Seit
Feb 2016
[QUOTE = "Sailor, post: 27745, member: 3925"] is Luckily the translation underneath. Google Translate fails to 90%.:degree: :grins:
I can not make it on Saturday :(.[/QUOTE]

Google translate must be unaware of the Doric dialect.

Sad you cannot be there, but if everyone arrived then it would be rather crowded!

Thanks again for your previous advice, I have followed it, now hope it works.

Seit
Apr 2013
After reading your post I found myself reading a Wikipedia article about Doric Dialect.
Thanks for this note!

Zurück
Oben