• Werde jetzt Kenner mit Zugriff auf den inneren Bereich! Um Kenner zu werden einfach alle paar Wochen einen Bericht mit mehr als 100 Wörtern schreiben!
Seit
Apr 2016
After a rather disappointing double visit in 2018 it was time to give Babylon a new chance recently. A whole week-end of freedom workwise, time to switch off. Booked a hotel nearby, all according to plan to spend 2 days in the club. Turned out otherwise.

Arrived quite early Saturday, looking forward to 45 girls or so mentioned on the AWL. Turns out there were 30, mainly uninteresting ones and those which I sessioned with last year and didn´t find good at all(report of 2018) were still there. So far for quality. Quantity just a joke, simply incorrect!

No big crowd and luckily so because it would have been complete gay-bar. Met a few guys from Holland and Belgium which I had seen in other places before. They were not pleased as well with the disappointing line-up. If you live around the corner and show up in Babylon every 3 days or so, it´s not so bad. For occasional visitors it is simply fucked up if 30% of the imaginary line-up is NOT there, certainly if you drive 2 hours or even more like some of them told me.

2 sessions during the day:

1: BARBIE: German silicone-spinner which was in Golden Time before, lots of tattoos but a nice girl which likes to chat a little bit(too much even) and doesn´t seem stressed or ignorant like many others which were simply uninterested with most clients. No interaction mostly worth to mention, rather basic ignorance. She was relaxed and we had a good time before the session, and afterwards she´s smart enough to make sure she keeps some kind of client-contact. Not like most others, give me yoo money and bye bye...Servicewise it was good but no heroics neither. Far away from topservice but convincing and as it turned out later, way better than the next one. Unsure if I would repeat with her, based on looks she´s way ahead of the field in Babylon nowadays. Even the clients which dislike fake boobs seem to go with her. I kind of understand after my second "sexual" encounter.

2: ROXANA: Rumanian girl, the only one which stood out from the Rums. Nice girl but she doesn´t really seem to be focused on the servicelevel. Maybe or probably she doesn´t need to because men jump onto her when she is available. Servicewise almost a disaster: DFK terrible if even existing, blowjobskills average, the whole shabang. And she seems to have problems with time-interpretation, she thought 25 minutes were 45..Ok, no chance missy...Once but never again. Poor service!

No other (optic) and/or interesting options available for the rest and I quickly decided to go to another club the next day instead of coming back in Babylon as planned initially because the line-up on Sundays is mostly decimated anyway. Over there I had a great time so I made the right decision and I will look for hotels over there to spend the next week-end. Slim chances that my next trip in NRW will pass through Elsdorf...Very disappointing in almost every sense (apart from the ok-session with Barbie, but even that was not memorable).

Zurück
Oben