• Werde jetzt Kenner mit Zugriff auf den inneren Bereich! Um Kenner zu werden einfach alle paar Wochen einen Bericht mit mehr als 100 Wörtern schreiben!

Lucromanov

Babylonier
Seit
Jun 2013
:13:Too soft sex. Excuse me my dear Millhouse and Sailor, but Cosmina :13:cannot compete in the “A” Team of Babylon. For me she’s in third division...I joke:cool2:...But I can understand we are bewitched by a girl as I am with some of them (read my posts...). And a girl had sometimes a club of fans and why not? We can notice my favourites.:klatsch:
When this girl speaks on sofa with shy attitude, she knows how to take in the client to get up in room and I was taken. I believed the chemie between us was running:mad:... But in room, this girl, not so pretty face but slim figure, gives too low service and her catalog of prestations is too poor:(. The most of girls of the club gives wet and pleasant DFK and can play wonderful girl-friend, but gives so much more for sex service as we can wish with level of Babylon. I felt a little bit abused :eek:when I tried her. She is far from a Denisa, a Karla or a Bella or the new lolitas pearls Jenny Salina and Abby which I advice. All girls with own style, true personality and right loyalty. No risk of deception with them. In the same category of girlish style than Cosmina, I remember adorable Nelly - I know you knew her...-, during the spring of last year and she was much more GFE :engagement2b:and much more active in room. Or the gorgeous Sarah and the wonderful Angel, young GFE ladies very naughty and wild in sex:tongue:. Some examples of girls nicer than her and much better sex-partners with forbidden ways - anal games, CIM, pussyfingers and so on... Too soon disappeared for the last three ones. And I hope they will come back in 2017!
Finally, this girl is not so bad partner...on sofa:grins:.

Exi

Babylonier
Seit
Mrz 2011
Excuse me my dear M..... and S....., but Cosmina cannot compete in the “A” Team of Babylon
  • I wished you had concentrated on your own inpressions
    instead contesting others observations
    as each of us may have their own experiences
    which may be different from yours.
  • Comparing girls among each other, in my opinion, is bad style as well
    as each of our darlings is unique in their own way.
gives too low service and her catalog of prestations is too poor
  • If, or if not, a girl meets your sexual preferences
    can easily be checked with the service lists
    although these aren't always correct you can ask in some Pre Sex Talk.
    But only the girl decides if she offers services like
    anal games, CIM, pussyfingers and so on
  • My favourites list is quite different from yours
    But i'd never tell that your list is wrong. It's just yours.
regards
Exi

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lucromanov

Babylonier
Seit
Jun 2013
Well, well, well...What a strange quarrel!
Excuse me if I disconcerted you. I didn’t want to do. I took yet some precautions not to unsettle readers. Not enough? Yes, it is my opinion and so what? Alone against everybody, I like the situation...I hope I can enlighten you about my way.
I respect your reaction but I don’t understand it.
- I remind this excellent forum of this excellent club (you see I’m objective) delivers lists, marks, rates, notations and appreciations on almost every page about every lady working inside. With precisions, stats, percentages and facts...So we can compare and choose! Why an ordinary client like every of us could not do the same? And compare ladies? If you don’t like charts or notations, don’t come in this club...I’m curious about your own best of, dear Exi.

- Our role is to appreciate directly sexual service of the lady and prestations of the club among our own experience and only to do it, not to try to argue falsely and nitpick against the comments of an ordinary client like me or you. I wish we keep a gentleman’s way...Comment the comment of a comment...bla-bla-bla...

- I like the debate and, when it is only necessary, the polemic. If there is no right to criticize, there is no possible objectivity (and it's a long way...). Dont’ forget that every girl is different. So there is no equality between them. Some are better than others, some are lower than others, it is natural. Dont’ forget every feeling is different. And, dear collegues, don’t forget every client is different! So, different contradictories comments are necessary and...inescapable.

- I respect your positive comment, so I ask you to respect my opinion. If there are mostly positive and nice comments and high rates, this forum would be misleading. And useless. Not good for the reputation of the club.
Without the freedom to blame it is not flattering praise”, said Beaumarchais, one of my old masters. Nice question for the "Abitur", and you can write it in Babylon...I joke.

- About Cosmina - who is a not a bad person, I like often social talking with her and we have a good feeling - I comment only her way of sex working girl. And on sofa she was not very frank about her services. And I was disappointed and I wrote, and so what? Maybe I’m more demanding than you?
It is a sort of duty to inform readers with a personal experience, positive or negative. And compare with others Dame. She acknowledged her ambiguity and her not so good prestation. I am thankful to her (and I paid her...). Before to write the above post, I have inform her I will do it. She understood it. And accepted to be criticized and it is the essential. Not this sterile quarrel.

Regards, and Long Life to Babylon!

Zurück
Oben