• Werde jetzt Kenner mit Zugriff auf den inneren Bereich! Um Kenner zu werden einfach alle paar Wochen einen Bericht mit mehr als 100 Wörtern schreiben!
Seit
Apr 2016
WC Football, perfect timing for a clubtour through NRW, 2 visits in Babylon (like I did in 2016). First visit on a wednesday, second visit on a saturday. Entryfee still 60 Euro, wellnessarea and gardenarea improved but unfortunately the weatherconditions were not advantageous. The showerarea became worse, hygiene should be taken care of way better.

On wednesday around 25 girls, saturday 35 or so. Mainly Rumanians, less darkskinned girls than before I noticed. Wednesday was very quiet, not much business for most girls. Some of them "attacked" clients in very obnoxious ways, terrible. Some others were kinda sleeping and trying to get through the day. Saturday it was more busy but nothing problematic. The same stupid approach from several girls, almost all of them insisting on extras like anal and so on, come on...Just ridiculous.

Food was acceptable but less interesting than before, I don´t understand why but ok, maybe unlucky timing. Drinks were sufficient, a lot of locals seemed to prefer Leffe to get totally wasted. They were loud, watching football, screaming and shouting and so on. Compared to other clubs I visited this "tour", it was annoying in Babylon.

day 1:

Session 1: Mary: new for me, GND-type, Rumanian, 19y, skinny. Fairly new in the business, speaks only a little bit English/german. Service was weak, DFK and blowjob kinda like a joke, kindergarten stuff. Session without Happy End..No repeat!

Session 2: Kira: new for me, GND-type, Rumanian, 25y. Professional girl which worked RLDistricts before, should have stopped when I heard that but after the disappointment from Mary... Service was acceptable but nothing special. Probably no repeat.

Session 3: Star: nex for me, darkskinned girl, 25y. She approched me in the cinema. In Babylon since more than a year she told me. Service: she starts good with some DFK but once we got into the room, her behaviour changed completely..Money in the pocket but with this approach only a one-time-visit...I stopped the session after 15 minutes, never again.

day 2:

Session 1: Melissa, I knew her from elsewhere where we met before. GND-type, Rumanian, 25y. Nice girl with good behaviour throughout the session (and afterwards in the club). Very nice service overall without being exceptional but by far the best session in Babylon during my 2 visits... Repeat certainly possible.

Session 2: Lora: petite spinnertype, one of the prettiest in Babylon. 20y. Service a complete disaster..She can´t kiss, can´t blow, can´t fuck. No repeat!

After that disaster, no more ambition to stay of make another session and I left the club earlier than planned and moved to another club in the area where I had intended to go anyway the upcoming day.

Recap:

Mary: 3/10
Kira: 6/10
Star: 2/10
Melissa: 8/10
Lora: 1/10

Total costs: 210 (day1), 210 (day2), only 1 Hourroom with Melissa, funny because most of the time I go 1 Hour (or more).

It seems to me that the new arrivals in Babylon are quite bad, I noticed a few discussions with other clients as well. Strangely enough, almost every girl seems to insist on making extras like CIM and/or anal...Terrible behaviour but it probably works with some clients, otherwise they wouldn´t insist or try all the time. No real stunning girls, mainly GND´s and less darkskinned girls. Normally I would return to Babylon this week/next week but after the bad sessions, I will visit other clubs...Hopefully it will change for the better soon but I got the feeling that it´s getting worse for sure. I will post some more info in the girls individual threads.

CU in 2019 maybe...

Seit
Jan 2018
Well, you know, the weak point of men is that some visual signals can switch off their brain and even warning red flashlights are no more recognised.
In the end, PS is similar to the schoolyard: the best looking girls can choose whom they grant what kind of service.
I somehow managed to adapt my tactics, but just until a girl knows what kind of signal works on me.
(Can be advantagous to take off the glasses so they can't spook one just by their smile/boobs/bumm or whatever.)

Sorry about your experience as I valuate BAB quite good compared to several others.

Zurück
Oben