• Werde jetzt Kenner mit Zugriff auf den inneren Bereich! Um Kenner zu werden einfach alle paar Wochen einen Bericht mit mehr als 100 Wörtern schreiben!
Seit
Apr 2016

Anna - jung hooker with a perfect body in Babylon

She´s quite an attractive girl, GND-type with a nice smile, at least when she´s not sitting around like most girls while it´s basically very quiet on weekdays in babylon unfortunately...
Her serviceskills are quite weak...
DFK: ok but without enthousiasm oder skill
Blowjob: ok but lacks conviction and depth.
Sex: typically lazy on top, in mish not active at all doggystyle ok...

All in all basic Saunaclubservice but no highlight whatsoever....No repeat planned in the near future...Maybe she´ll learn a little..She needs to in my opinion.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Seit
Jul 2016
Beautiful girl! But as said by others: Not very spontaneous at the room. Today she had a new piercing with a plaster on it. That maked things more difficult, because you may not touch it. Probably she will do better in time.

Seit
Mrz 2012
A few months ago a trio with Anna and Tanja.
Both girls are well played into eachother. Have a nice ritme, changing blowjobs, ball licking, sex while licking eachothers breasts etc.
Anna for me is one of the best looking girls, but she knows it.

Fucking her is really great, looking at those beautiful breasts, tight body, nice ass.
She can be a bit passive, less enthousiastic but the optics are a surplus for me.

Zurück
Oben