• Werde jetzt Kenner mit Zugriff auf den inneren Bereich! Um Kenner zu werden einfach alle paar Wochen einen Bericht mit mehr als 100 Wörtern schreiben!
Seit
Apr 2017
That summer morning the Middle Aged Man decided to go for another walk in the Elsdorf Forest. He loved nature and especially the female creatures that live there. But this day was special: as soon as he walked into the forest he saw her sitting there on a bench, surrounded by two of her helpers: The Girl with the Golden Hair! The Middle Aged Man wanted to throw himself upon her but fortunately he got a grip on himself and he decided to wait for a better moment.
After all it was her first visit to the forest and the Girl with the Golden Hair first had to be informed about the customs and the dangers that surrounded her. After that she was shown around so that she would not get lost on her own. As soon as they reached the open space near the drinking water, I would throw myself at her feet and she was nearly there now. But, look!, there is the Black Knight right behind her, ready to kidnap the Girl with the Golden Hair! I rushed over to him and with one slap of the sword I sent the Black Knight into the bushes. I tapped the Girl with the Golden Hair on her shoulder. She turned around and I drowned in her eyes. The last thing I saw was that she was not just a girl but a nymph. Oh what a nymph she was! Time stood still for at least one hour and within that hour she used her magical powers to give me back part of my youth. I decided to defend this Lady against all evil creatures but she can manage on her own 1f61e.png .
Needless to say that the Middle Aged Man - after he left her he became middle aged again - has already returned to the forest since then. After all that was two weeks ago. She was there again today and will be there the next few days. So, what is your excuse to stay at home? Saddle your horse and take your shining armour! ;-)

Zurück
Oben