• Werde jetzt Kenner mit Zugriff auf den inneren Bereich! Um Kenner zu werden einfach alle paar Wochen einen Bericht mit mehr als 100 Wörtern schreiben!
Seit
Apr 2016
I visited Babylon twice last month, 60E entry on both occasions, a bit pricy in my opinion. I checked the list of girls, quite correct on both vistíts, just 4 or 5 girls which did not show up. On a weekday around 20 girls max, on saturday around 30 or so...Compared to end of 2015 certainly less girls, it seems very difficult for most of them to make enough money to stay (motivated)..During the week the 60E entry ist way too much, compared to the large clubs whcih charge 60E as well, no chance...

First visit:

Session1: Alice: little miss sunshine, welcomed me very polite and sweet, ended up near the bar next to her and I could not resist...Good session but nothing spectacular.

Session2: Précieuse: a long time acquaintance: this time she seemed totally rushed und pushy...Last session with her, no repeat in the future...It seems like she needs a long break to me. No happy End.

Session3: Sonia, a "friend" of Denisa which I know since a long time, seen her once in Acapulco Gold before, nice all natural girl with soft skin and soft serviceappeal...Nice session

Overall: 2 good sessions and one disappointing one, no heroics or spectacular things happened...the athmosphere was down, almost no girls made decent amount of money and most of them were sitting, sitting and sitting some more to kill the time...My impression was that I needed to return in the week-end to check out a better line-up because it was very weak that day...

Second visit:

Session 1: Anna: new for me, nice GND-type..No pressure to go to the room immediately, nice approach, soft and sweet...
ok-session but no repeat in the near future, she lacks experience and talent in some departments.

Session 2: Mandy: new for me, tall and goodlooking...Katastrofe in the room, no enthousiasm, no talent, no skill..Bad RedLightDistrict-service to be correct...No way I will ever repeat with her, 50E down the drain. No happy End of course.

Overall: 1 room barely ok, 1 totally crap and my appetite for other adventures that day was gone...The bar was occupied by drunken Dutch and Belgian regulars I guess, loud music, just a stupid sportsbarathmosphere with a few naked girls in between kinda thing...I left at 8 o´clock and went to another club where I found better circumstances and way better girls to be fair...

I wrote more extensive comments in the individual threads of the girls...

Recap: visit 1: Alice: 7/10
Précieuse: 5/10
Sonia: 7/10
Costs: 60(E)+50+50+100= 310E for an ok day but nothing spectacular...2 shots

visit 2: Anna: 6/10
Mandy: 1/10
Costs: 60(E)+50+50= 160E for a very disappointing visit...Went to another club as I was fed up with the athmosphere and the level of the girls...

Conclusion: it seems to me that the amount of girls which provide weak service is getting bigger...No stunners, a lot of Milfs, the entryprice is way too high...Too bad for the girls but I think most clients had at least 1 or more bad sessions as I noticed a lot of negative comments during both days unfortunately...

Seit
Feb 2016
I visited Babylon twice last month, 60E entry on both occasions, a bit pricy in my opinion.........Compared to end of 2015 certainly less girls, it seems very difficult for most of them to make enough money to stay (motivated)..During the week the 60E entry ist way too much, compared to the large clubs whcih charge 60E as well, no chance...

What is exactly the point. The Babylon is much to pricy compared to all the clubs around the area.

Zurück
Oben